Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where I'm At

Hi Everyone,

Because some of you have been kind enough to inquire, I wanted to let you all know that I am still blogging the beutiful game. I am now the Fiorentina blogger for a great website called www.theoffside.com. To find me, simply go to the main page. If I have posted recently, there will be a "Fiorentina" box with my thoughts. If I have not posted in a few days, you can find my most recent writings by clicking on the Italy sub-page and then clicking on the link for the club Fiorentina.

As I said in my last post, I enjoyed blogging about the world game a whole, but it was too much for one person to cover. I am having great fun, however, being part of a very big and very skilled team at The Offside, and I am very much enjoying the responsibilities of covering a single team. Of course it helps that I am coving my favorite team in my favorite league.

I may at some point start posting my writings simultanously to The Offise as well as here, just to keep this old page going. But, in the meantime, I strongly encourage you to check out theoffside.com.

No comments: