Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More Spanish Hype

Here is a good column by Jon Carter summarizing the last two weekends of Spanish football that are coming up. I can't really express how excited I am by these last two weeks. It's pretty much all I have left. After this it is just the MLS and South American football until the Charity Shield is played in August. I don't know how I'll make it. Prepare for a few entries on the exciting world of Argentinian league football!

In other Spanish/Real Madrid news, it looks like old friend Roberto Carlos will be playing in Turkey next year. Turkey!?! C'mon, Roberto! Come to the MLS! It's wine, women, and song over here! Plus, the plane ride to Rio is a hell of a lot shorter. I would love to see you playing a half-assed left back for the New York Red Bulls or something. Next contract, come here! Hopefully you can play until you're 45....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=436827&root=europe&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1&cc=5901

No comments: